Our all in one ready to fill packaging and label printing service makes it easy for you to get finished product packaging quickly and conveniently without having to hold large volumes of stock
GET A QUOTE
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
| Make your packaging pop with our label print service to create a truly unique branded product.
Starting from just 500 labels across multiple designs, you can choose from a wide range of options and finishes to get the right look for your product and brand.
As we understand our packaging, our team can help and advise you to ensure your labels are suitable. You can also be assured of the same quality and services that you get from our cardboard tube and metal box packaging.
Ordering is easy, simply follow the steps below to choose your label finish and then contact our team on +353 (1) 592 3888 or email email@example.com for a quote.
Once we have your artwork, we will print your labels at the same time as getting your cardboard tubes and tins ready for dispatch, removing the time and hassle of finding another supplier.
DECIDE ON THE SIZE, DESIGN & QUANTITY
Getting the size and design right is the most important step to creating your label! We've put together a few helpful tips to make sure you get it right!
- Make your labels at least 2 mm smaller than the full size of the packaging to make them easier to apply
- All our rectangular and square tins have rounded corners. Check the corner radius to make sure your labels fit correctly. You can download our guide here.
- If you are applying a label to a lid or base, check to see if there are any indentations or lips you need accommodate in your shape, size or design. If you're unsure, you can always order a sample online.
- All labels need to have a 3 mm bleed area added to the design.
- Check that the images you use are high-res (at least 300 dpi). You can also check to see if pixilation will occur when your label goes to print by increasing the zoom to 400%
- Set your artwork to be in CMYK. Using a different setting may change the colour of your artwork when printed
- Export your artwork to PDF and send it to our team for print
SELECT YOUR STOCK
A standard label with an 81 gsm face weight which can be laminated for a variety of finishes.
RUSTIC UNCOATED PAPER
An uncoated paper with a tactile handmade appearance and a 90 gsm face weight. Not available with removable adhesive and cannot be laminated.
WHITE PP PLASTIC
A water-resistant white polypropylene (PP) plastic film with a 59 gsm face weight. Available in both permanent and removable adhesive options.
CLEAR PP PLASTIC
A clear polypropylene (PP) plastic with sunlight resistant qualities and a 59gsm face weight. It's excellent for use on clear packaging and is available in both permanent and removable adhesive options. Not available with lamination.
SELECT AN ADHESIVE FOR YOUR LABELS
Choose this strong adhesive when you want your Sticker or Label to remain attached to a surface indefinitely.
This gentle adhesive makes your Sticker or Label easy to remove from a surface and won’t leave residue. This type of adhesive is not recommended for cardboard tubes.
Removable adhesive is unavailable with Rustic Uncoated Paper.
CHOOSE A FINISH
Choose the lamination finish you want for your label.
- Soft touch
- Anti scuff
Lamination is not available for rustic stock.
Leather, linen and soft touch are only available for paper labels.
MORE LABEL OPTIONS
Available for use on clear stocks only, either for spot, tinted or a mixture of both.
This is a mid-brilliance silver ink, similar to Pantone 877C. It can be used alone or with a CMYK topping to create a variety of metallic effects. We recommend printing solid rather than tinted.
We offer a wide variety of other customisations for your labels including:
- Machine labelling method
- Number of labels per roll
- Gap between labels
- Sheet, roll or single
- Number of labels across a roll
As standard, all of our labels are quoted on rolls with a single label across the roll and are designed for easy application by hand. Please specify when requesting your quote if you would prefer different customisation from the other options listed above.
Labels are printed in CMYK.