As a packaging company we are mindful of the impact we have on our environment. Subsequently we wanted to share with you our 10 top tips for making your business more sustainable.
- Offer an incentive to use public transport
- Buy eco-friendly products
- Change all your packaging to recyclable materials such as cardboard, paper, paper tape and re-use packaging where possible
- Ask your PC provider to take back your old ones
- encourage sustainable working practices such as walking, cycling and/or use public transport to attend meetings, site visits and exhibitions, homeworking, meetings via telephone conferencing or skype.
- Encouraging employees to both minimise their use of paper and other office consumables, for example by double-siding all paper used and to reuse or recycle office waste, including paper, computer supplies and redundant equipment.
- Reduce the energy consumption of office equipment by ensuring good housekeeping.
- Ensure that any new recruits are given sufficient training on your environmental policy and ensure that this is adopted and that sustainability advice is shared with customers.
- Publish frequent tips and advice surrounding sustainability on our website and by newsletter and run campaigns to raise awareness about how to reuse or recycle the chosen material
- To move away from the use of plastic packaging and ensure that your products are packaged in recyclable packaging only.
If you have any questions, then please give us a call or email us. Alternatively you can place an order through the website.